Features & Benefits
NC3MXX BAG 3 pole male cable connector with black metal housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the
worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of
the X series offers several new features which make it
more reliable, easier to
assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Cable O.D. range: 3.5 - 8.0 mm (may be used with cable up to 10mm OD with optional BXX-14 bushing)
Max. wire size: 2.5 mm2 / AWG 14
Contacts: Brass (CuSn8) with Silver Plating
We also stock the coloured bushings and colour coding rings for these connectors.
This part has been Deep Cryo Treated by Take Five Audio, click HERE for full details on our process.