Furutech makes a wide variety of OEM parts known the world over for
their quality construction and superb sound. Our engineers examine every
part of the signal and power path no matter how small and optimize each
and every connection.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FT-735SM connectors
are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various
suitable materials. The FT-735SM features a one piece construction α
(Alpha) pure copper conductor with special grade nylon glass fiber resin
insulation for minimal impedance and nonmagnetic stainless housing for
Features and Materials
• Main conductor: One piece Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
• Ground conductor: Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper Alloy.
• Insulation with special grade Nylon Glass Fiber Resin
• Housing: Nonmagnetic stainless.
• Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy
• Specified for core insulation diameters up to 5.0mm
• Connections: Soldered
Dimensions: Housing: 10.0ψx 25.0mm overall length
Total overall length: 43.0 mm approx.