NL4FX 4 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing
The industry-standard for
loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable
connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid
contacts with screw-type
terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik®"
Contact resistance: < 2 mΩ (after lifetime)
Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
Rated current per contact: 40 A rms continuous
Rated current per contact: 50 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
Attention: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
Cable retention: ≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
Wiresize: 4 mm² / 6 mm² (screw type terminals/soldering)
Wiresize: 12 AWG / 10 AWG
Wiring: screw type terminals or soldering
Locking device: Quick Lock (latch)
Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
This part has been Deep Cryo Treated by Take Five Audio, click HERE for full details on our process.