Furutech GTX-D NCF Rhodium Duplex Outlet
Furutech’s Top-Tier GTX–D NCF Receptacles... Refinement has a New Name...
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula ---
NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two "active”
properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and
secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then
combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic
particles and carbon powder for their additional "Piezo Effect” damping
properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate
electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech
The Pure Transmission Mission
The GTX-D NCF manifests a devotion to best performance in every element
of AC and signal transfer. Considering that what you actually hear is
in a very real sense the direct product of the incoming AC then the
final few feet are of prime importance for best performance.
Of course everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its
malleability – lack of stiffness – makes pure copper a poor choice.
That’s why you’ll find phosphor bronze or brass in most receptacles.
Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an
industry-first, a technique allowing us to use special Furutech
rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung
by our innovative nonmagnetic Stainless Steel Conductor Spring System
that keeps a firm grip yet won’t damage male connector blades or their
plated surfaces. But what really sets the GTX-D NCF receptacle apart is
"NCF” – Furutech’s ultimate damping material - Nano Crystal² Formula
eliminates static, "interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical
energy and damps vibrations. The GTX-D NCF can be summed up in a word; virtuoso!
you purchase your Furutech outlets at Take Five Audio you can select to
have them Pre-Conditioned (burned-in) prior to shipment, please allow 5
days for this service to be performed before shipment.
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor (0.8mm) Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon.
- Cover material: Polycarbonate with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline material "NCF”
- Parts set with nonmagnetic 2.0mm-thick stainless brace plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 4mm (set screw)
- Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
- Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a
specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate that
increases contact area
- Furutech spade terminal FP-205 recommended for 10 AWG wire
MFSL Record Cleaning Brush
MFSL Record Brush Replacement Pads
Furutech GTX Wall Plate, 1 pc
Furutech FI-50 NCF (R) IEC, 15A 125V, 1 pc