Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding RCA sockets are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-903 features an α (Alpha) pure copper conductor for minimal impedance and a super heat resistant Liquid Crystal Polymer Resin housing. The superior compound damping material (LCP) is also incorporated into the chassis nut to ensure there is no resonance. The construction of the FT-903 is patent pending and its design is unique to Furutech!
Features and Materials
• Main conductor: Gold-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
• Insulation Body: Liquid Crystal Polymer Resin
• Central Color Insulation and Color ring: Nylon resin (red/white)
• Chassis nut: Plated Lead Free Copper alloy
• Connections: Soldered
• Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
Dimensions: 16.0 mm (OD) 40.0 mm (L) overall length approx.
Belden 8660 1/8" Braided Copper Shield, 1 ft
Cardas Quad Eutectic Solder 10 Gram pack Rosin Core
CAIG DeoxIT Gold 2 ML Squeeze Tube
Kester 951 "no clean" Flux Pen 10 ml