FP-867(G) Gold Binding Posts
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the
original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief,
a visceral immersion in the audio video experience. They also know that
everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that includes
speaker binding posts.
This critical connection often proves the weakest link in the quest for
tight, low-distortion signal. Furutech’s unique patent-pending
wound-wire conductor construction binding posts sit at the very highest
rung of build quality and musical performance, maintaining the most
noise-free and undistorted signal path possible.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding Binding Posts are
the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various
suitable materials. The FT-867 series features a one piece wound-wire
Alpha-OCC conductor. This special conductor allows for reduced metal
mass in the binding post terminal pole construction resulting in minimal
impedance and less susceptibility to the negative effects of RFI and
magnetic fields. Also the environmentally friendly construction process
of the wound-wire conductor means less metal waste compared to
conventional CNC, mold or pressing processes.
The FT-867 series fitted with Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material housing.
• Patent-pending One piece wound-wire construction
• Main conductor: Rhodium or 24k Gold plated α (Alpha)-OCC wound-wire conductor
• Housing: Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material
• POM plastic injected terminal pole
• Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate insulation
• Connections: Disconnect connector termination
• Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
Furutech recommends terminating the FT-865 binding posts with Furutech Pure Copper disconnect terminals
Set of 2