FP-803(G) Binding Posts
Furutech High Performance Binding Posts FP-803(G)
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the
original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief,
a visceral immersion in the audio video experience. They also know that
everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that includes
speaker binding posts.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding Binding Posts are
the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various
suitable materials. The FP-803 features α (Alpha) phosphor bronze
conductors for minimal impedance and non-resonant matte black finished
eutectic copper alloy housings.
• Main conductor: α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze conductor 24k Gold plated
• Housing: Fog black finished eutectic copper alloy
• Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate (clear) insulation
• Connections: Soldered or set-screw
• Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
・Dimensions: Housing: 15.5φ x 21.3mm (H) overall height
・Insulation: Polycarbonate (Clear) 19.1φ± 0.2mm x 7.2mm(H)
・Total overall length: 54.5 mm approx.
Set of 2